policies and make-up lessons
Salt Water Swim School Policies
Are secured once full payment has been received.
2. RE-ENROLLING FOR THE NEXT TERM
To confirm your enrolment for the next term, payment must be received before the end of the current term to confirm your placement. You will receive a statement 3-4 weeks prior to the end of the current term that will outline the term dates, lesson times, and fees. If you do not wish to re-enrol, we kindly ask that you notify the office ASAP.
1st child – Full price 2nd child – 5% discount. – 3rd and subsequent children – 30% discount.
4. FEES AND PAYMENTS
Fees are payable in full upon enrolment. For existing clients enrolling into the next term, fees are payable by the last week of the current term. This will secure your current spot for the following term.
5. ENROLMENT CANCELLATIONS
An enrolment withdrawal can be requested during the term, however, the equivalent fee of 2 lessons will be charged. Please speak to management to discuss your options.
6. MAKE UP LESSONS (accessible through your Customer Portal)
As a courtesy, we offer 2 make-up classes per term.
From your customer portal, you will be able to mark you child’s absence which will automatically activate a make-up. You will then be able to select from a list of available classes, this is a live feed so updates instantly and will always show you what is available up to 7 days in advance.
• Prior notice of your child’s absence is essential for a make-up lesson to be available. If you fail to provide prior notice of absence, then no make-up lesson will be available.
• Make-up lessons are subject to availability and are not always guaranteed.They are only available if there is a spot free.
• Make-up lessons are to be completed within the same term.They expire at the end of each term and cannot be transferred to the following term or holiday program. No credits or refunds will be given on unused make-ups.
• Once a make-up is booked, it cannot be cancelled or changed.
• Term fees must be paid in full to be eligible for a make-up class.
If you are travelling, please advise your travel dates as early as possible so your make ups can be registered and available for you to do before you travel. For extended illness or injury, please contact the swim school’s management team. Reviewed on a case by case basis.
7. TEACHERS AND LESSON CHANGES
Saltwater Swim School aims to maintain consistency each term, but may sometimes need to move students or change instructors if the need arises.
8. PARENTAL SUPERVISION
Children must be accompanied by a parent whilst at the centre. Children are not to be left unattended at the poolside, or enter the water until their lesson has commenced or unless they have been instructed to by their Teacher.
9. PHOTOGRAPHIC AND VIDEO IMAGES
As a respect of privacy, parents and relatives/friends wishing to take photos of their child/ren during class must obtain consent from the Swim School office, as well as all other parents or guardians whose children partake in the lesson.
10. SWIMMING INTENSIVE PROGRAM
Swimming Intensive programs are run over the school holidays. These sessions are a great way to accelerate your child’s swimming skills as they attend a lesson every day for the week for half hour sessions. Information on intensive programs will be available in our newsletter at the end of each term.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
– Children who are not fully toilet trained must wear aqua nappies in the pool.
– Children aged 7+ are not permitted in the opposite sex change rooms. There are parent/child change rooms available for your convenience.
– Saltwater Swim Schools takes NO responsibility for accidents or injuries that occur within or outside the swim school premises.
TO REGISTER YOUR ABSENCE FOR A MAKE-UP LESSON
Please click on the BOOK A MAKE UP LESSON icon.
This will take you to the customer portal where you can register with your email, set up a password and then be able to access your child/ren’s class schedules where you can mark which lesson they will be absent from.
To book your make-up class, click on the CLASSES tab to see a list of available classes over the next 7 days.
SALT WATER SWIM SCHOOLS
1 Kenswick Street,
Point Cook VIC 3030
(03) 9113 9557
10 McCormacks Rd, (Maddingley Village)
Bacchus Marsh Vic 3340